The Forearm Forklift ® Lifting Straps
Don’t ruin your house! Relocate furniture, appliances and other items without causing damage to your home or office. Hand trucks beat up stairs leaving scratches, scuffs and dents. Dollies can scrape up floors and they tend to get stuck in thresholds. Forearm Forklift ® Lifting Straps rise up over doorsills leaving your home undisturbed.
Forearm Forklift ® Lifting Straps
- Ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques
- OSHA accepted to reduce potential injuries due to heavy & repetitive lifting
- Adjustable up to 48 inches
- Easy to use - instructions included
- Safe - won’t damage floors
- Portable - conveniently stores in drawer, tool box or under a truck seat
The Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® are only $19.95 per pair and you can purchase them safely and securely via your credit card, PayPal or Google Checkout account.
The Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® is a multi-use pair of OSHA Accepted adjustable lifting straps or advanced hump straps which are used for carrying small, medium and large furniture and appliance items. The Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® are made of super-strength webbing and can support any weight up to 700 lb. per pair.
The moving industry voted the Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® the best tool for furniture and appliance moving! The Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® was awarded "Best New Product of the Year 1999" by the Industrial Equipment News whose constituents are solely top professionals in the business.
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® Benefits:
- • Have no wheels, which mean no scratched hardwood floors, no stained carpets, no cracked tiles and no ripped or torn vinyl/linoleum!
- • Help move furniture and appliances up stairs and ramps with very little effort
- • Reduce the weight of the item being carried by 66%
- • Are adjustable and offer excellent ground clearance from one inch to 4 feet
- • Reduces the risk of back injury by encouraging proper lifting technique
- • Are OSHA accepted & Chiropractor recommended
- • Fit in your toolbox or back pocket and weigh less than 1lb!
- • Give you a tight turning radius that reduces damage to surrounding walls and furniture
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® Patents:
- • US Patent No. 6,039,376 & 7,731,069
- • German (DE) Utility Patent No. 20 2007 019 057.3
- • Canadian Patent No. CA 2,568,418
- • Spanish (ES) Patent No. 2332166
- • Australian Patent No. 2006241388
Note: TheForearmForklift.com is a reseller of the Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® product and this is not the Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® official website; Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® is a registered trademark of A.A.C. Forearm Forklift, Inc.